Thursday, May 3, 2007

rss

These are the feeds I subscribed to:
Boing Boing
Idolator
Insound New Releases
Library Leader
stereogum
Yahoo! News: Top Stories
Bloglines was just there as a default, I guess. I went with Yahoo! News because that's where I get all the important news stories in one go. I went with insound because I check their site all the time anyway and stereogum said they were the #1 music blog. Idolator just looked like some funny reading. I'm thinking of adding one called bestweekever.tv because it's based on the show from VH1 which I enjoy from time to time as another place to pick up imortant news stories.
This process was a little tricky, but I caught on after awhile. I'm trying to figure out if there is some way to put the rss button on my blog so I don't have to sign into yet another site. I'd like a one-stop shop, so to speak.
I'll post about grokker later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok so I thought of you last week and meant to share...did you hear Gilmore Girls was canned? I knew you would be sad. I thought of you when I heard the news. Don't be sad....