Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I'm so far behind but I'm going to try and catch up in the next few days. I have gone through all the links in lesson 5. I joined Library Thing and put a few books onto the shelf. I'll explore it more a little later and maybe get some ideas about what to read. I'm really at a loss about what to read. Nothing is capturing my attention. All those mashups were okay. It's fun to explore for awhile. I looked up Nassau on Wikimapia because that is where some of my family lives and I found Oprah's mansion. Someone listed it there and called it Oprah's sick *** mansion! My car make and model is not for sale on eBay anywhere close to me according to MotorMapUSA. Elf is a neat idea. What Do I Read Next was not very helpful. It brought up some crazy things. I have already used Del.icio.us extensively and really like it. You can really get lost in there. But! I really like PopUrls. I went in there and it was like an internet website candy store. Some of the websites I've subcribed to on Bloglines are right there. One thing I found right off the bat was this What the World Eats slideshow. Very interesting. Here is the link: What The World Eats

No comments: