Wednesday, June 6, 2007

2170

That was my score on Blufr. I did pretty well, I think, although, the top scores blew mine away. I could have kept going but knew I had to stop sometime or I'd be there for half an hour.
I joined YouPlay but as of press time I had not gotten an email confirmation yet. I think they're out of Australia because it looks like it's winter where they are. That threw me for a minute because as we all know it's getting up to the nineties here. Yuck!
I have both a cat and a dog and I love them very much but I guess not enough to join either petster sites. I can barely keep up with blogging about myself, gosh!
I liked Chugged. Someone had just rated my favorite beer, Newcastle, and gave it 4 stars. That's pretty fair. The sissy, non-English side of me (although I do have English and Welsh ancestors)likes my beer veeerrrry cold. Brrr.
As for hobbies, well, my hobby is surfing (is this term lame now?) the internet. Lame, I know. I've got to find something a little more worthy. I don't even contribute much to the internet. I just read and watch, as I've said before. Maybe I can think up a really cool mashup.
Well, as I've posted about before, I was all set to see Bloc Party because I love their music and they were so great when I saw them before. Then...I got Strep Throat! I had even gotten my hair cut that afternoon but was too sick after that to go. My husband went over to Park Ave CD's (the band was making an appearance there) and sold one ticket and left the other with the staff of the store and they sold it for us. So, at least I got my money back.

No comments: